Foosball tables feature a large cabinet placed on four legs with a playing field in the center and rods that extend out through holes on each side. When you play a game, you need to rotate those rods to move the players on each one to keep the ball moving across the field in the hopes of scoring a goal. Though most models have a somewhat similar design, you’ll find some that you like more than others like the Carrom 750.33 Burr Oak (Check Price on Amazon).
It has a somewhat basic design that includes a wood veneer on the outside of a melamine cabinet, but when you dig a little deeper, you’ll notice features like an enamel playing field that won’t scratch as your players scrape across the surface.
It comes with wood beads on a small rod on each end for keeping score and pointed toes on the players for lining up more accurate shots. This is one of the only tables that lets you choose between using one or three goalies too.
Worth the Investment?
If you want something made in the United States, this Carrom table is an excellent choice for you because the manufacturer completely prepares and assembles the table in the US. It’s also a good choice for those who want to play with one goalie to make games more challenging and then use three goalies to let kids play the game. Though the cabinet has a cheap look, the 750.33 is quite sturdy because of its robust and boxy legs.
The KICK Legend is another product in this price range worth your time. It has a brighter playing field as well as curved legs that give it a more modern look. We like the Warrior Professional too, which has levelers that are easier to use and a rich black cabinet.
• Playing surface measures 0.375-inches thick and has a printer enamel on top to mimic the look of an actual playing field
• Cabinet uses melamine for lasting durability and measures one-inch thick with a wood veneer added to the surface
• Carrom paints and decorates each player by hand to give each table its unique look
• Measures just over 50-inches wide by 55-inches long, which is close to the size used in tournaments
• Has a height of 36-inches tall that you can raise or lower with the levelers built inside the legs
• Weighs 156 pounds, which gives it a more durable and stable feel
• Manufactured entirely in the United States
• Features three layers of chrome plating on the steel rods
• Rubber grips on the handles act like cushioning to keep your hands safe and comfortable
• Comes with two balls and end rods that let you choose between using one or three goalies
• Tested by the manufacturer to ensure it can meet the demands of regular games and play before it leaves the factory
• Steel rods move as smoothly as you need for fast turns and movements and have a chrome plating that won’t flake off
• Much more substantial than other foosball models, which lets you play for hours and even lean against the cabinet without the table shifting or otherwise moving
• Steel rods have rubber grips that help you keep your hands on the rods for fast plays, even if your palms are sweaty
• Can play with either one or three goalies in front of your goal to make the game more or less challenging
• Features between one and five soccer players on each rod to help you keep the ball moving across the field and into the goal
• Includes both ball returns on each end and a ball drop in the center
• Uses bright shades of red, blue and white in the players’ uniforms to help you keep an eye on your guys
• Have boots on each of the four legs that slide off to let you adjust the height of the legs
• Legs are quite boxy and have levelers that are hard to adjust
• Veneer on the cabinet has a cheap look to it
This Carrom model is a smart pick for some, including those who like the challenging play associated with tables that use one goalie and those who want something study that their kids can’t knock over.
It also appeals to those shopping for products made in the United States. Others may prefer one of the other tables in this price range like Warrior Professional or the KICK Legend.